Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Katt's 20 Questions for Steve Summers

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Sandy-Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I learned 3 things this morning. Katt has a good sense of humor...no worries dude. I need to improve my drumming, well it's almost 16 years later, so I think I'm much better now...LOL and lastly I've got to go to work.

    Oh Glam Drummer, I'd challenge you to a drum off any day ROFL.......14 years yes, 10 of them dormant watching Jerry Springer, until Steve thought he could make some money throwing unknowns together and captilizing on something that never was....LOL

    Bring on the flames....ROFL

    Peace Love and happiness all round eh?

  2. #22
    Inactive Member NO.1 BADD KATT's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah Sandy...I do have a sense of humor.
    Sorry to get ya on that PBF stuff....maybe next time I should read the post more closely and realize that it wasn't you saying that review.
    But don't ya dare put PBF down or you know what I told ya on the private message....SLAM!!!!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member NO.1 BADD KATT's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    by the way Carl....I never said I looked like Steve Summers....Somebody said that when I posted a pic of myself with tons of eyeliner and a cowboy hat with sunglasses on top.
    But you got one thing right....I am a PBF freak
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, right, I've seen that t-shirt you have that says "YES, I AM STEVE "SEXXX" SUMMERS, WHO ARE YOU AND CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER". Isn't that what you were wearing when you snagged Annettes heart? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member NO.1 BADD KATT's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMFAO!!!
    Nah...I was naked [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Sandy-Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Carl, no I'm not still pissed after all these years. At the time myself and my band we're absolutely devastated, I think we would have won the name battle had we started the trademark proceeding in the States, as we already had massive proof of use. Also I don't think our manager at the time fought hard enough.

    There is a lot of humor in this but also wanting the truth to be known. A lot of people only know about Ariel Styles hassles with the LA PBF and by comparison it pales compared with the stuff we went through. Ariel was one guy, there were 4 of us who had invested a lot of time in getting a following, marketing etc. I went on to have a great time in bands post PBF and after a 2 year break from music, I'm back in the game again with a new band. Seeing them on the road doesn't bother me, I'm making good cake at what I do besides music, and have a comfortable living. I've done the road thing with The McRackins touring Europe and the States, It was a blast but it was not lucrative enough to sustain a good living.

    I don't think the original PBF line-up is playing, Wasn't it Vinnie, Kristy, and Kari?

    As for Grandma Moses, that is just a CD release nothing more. I always thought that band kicked major ass and if given the chance would have done well. We recorded a whole CD about 6 months before we split up. I've always wanted to get it released as we had a huge response to our demo prior to that when we were featured in Metal Edge's "Rock on the rise" So I sent George at Perris the CD around Christmas and they loved it, so it's just getting released, but their won't be any re-union tour or anything like that.

    Watch for a contest on Glitzinet coming soon to preview the Moses CD.

    As a Sidebar: PBF sold about 22,000 units according to Soundscan. Vancouver PBF sold about 10,000 units on our own Indie label and Bellaphon in Germany.

    McRackins collectively sold roughly 75-100,000 records.

    Cheers,
    Sandy

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmmm, just had a look at the links in Sandy's profile, and I now understand where Sandy is coming from. I am still a little lost on what Raggz has to do with this, other than claiming to look like Summers and being a PBF freak.

    I do have a question though: Sandy, are you still pissed after all this time, or is there some humor in all of this? I understand either way, just wondering how I should be reading this stuff. Is it like salt in the wound seeing the other PBF on the road and still playing (though it is almost the same line-up of the MCA PBF as Grandma Moses is...)?

    I heard that the MCA PBF was only signed for tax reasons.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •